Saturday, April 28, 2012

Getting ready for a camping trip to one of my favorite places in the world.  Lake Tahoe.

I will be camping at William Kent Campground the first week of June for three days.  I hope all the snow has melted by then.  Last year when I went at roughly the same time, the snow was gone, but the overnight temperatures dropped down into the mid 30's F.  The days were warm but you needed a warm jacket and a good sleeping bag when the sun went down.  I assume it will be the same again this year.  On the positive side, it is too cold for the mosquitos to come out, so they aren't a problem this time of year like they are later in the summer.  Come late June, be sure to bring your anti-insect repellant with you when you go camping in the high Sierra.

I will post a recap of the places I went to and the things I did, along with new pictures after I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment